Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Belly Dancing with Snakes

I had the greatest of pleasure many moons ago to come into contact with a very informative site on reptiles. A great love and passion I must admit shined through on this website and somewhere deep down inside I knew I had found the breeder that I wanted to learn all about reptiles from and ultimately purchase a snake to dance with.

CBGES - Exotic Morph Reptile Breeders and Conservationists (http://www.cbges.co.za/)

I was captured by his world of reptiles and saw animals I never knew existed. Beautiful 'morphs' as he put it with beautiful colours and patterns and WOW were they looked after and treated like kings and queens.
CBGES Owner Christopher Beck
The above picture is of Christopher from CBGES in a photo shoot with one of his animals, an Iguana.

I have had the privelege since meeting Christopher to dance with his boas and pythons (both albino and normals) and have amazed and wowed audience members on them and at the same time educate people on how harmless in fact snakes are.

There is a lot of misconceptions on reptiles and CBGES is aim is to help alleviate these fears and grow a society whereby animals (including endangered) are appreciated and helped to repopulate the environment.

None the less, as informative as it was, CBGES offers various other services such as exotic reptile photo shoots, quarantine and boarding services, reptile education park, pet shop supplies, breeding programs and much more...





My first snake I bought, my gorgeous boy Ash.
Did a mini photo shoot with him by myself when I was pregnant 


Anyone who has anything to share about their love for snakes and reptiles, to please post to the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting your comment to the Shimmy Angels blog.